Below you will find local events and showings that Sytnathotep will be at, or in Syt's local area. Have a creepy fun event you'd like to see listed here? Contact us!
- Oct 6 at 10 AM to Oct 8 at 12 PM
- Lake Harrison Park, 321 Main St S, Harrison, AR 72601
- CoquetteCreations and Sytnathotep Studios will be there!
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 6PM
- 6TH ANNUAL EUREKA SPRINGS ZOMBIE CRAWL
- A Benefit for the Flint Street Food Bank
Zombie makeup and fake blood is all the rage on the evening of Saturday, October 28, 2017, when Eureka Springs experiences its 6TH Annual Zombie Crawl. A creeping parade procession of funeral hearses, doomsday vehicles, Halloween floats, and post-mortem street performers will join the hungry horde of the undead as they shuffle down historic Spring Street. Bring your kids (and your brains) downtown for some frightening family fun! Locals and visitors alike are invited to dress up and join the procession of undead revelers. There is no charge to participate. Zombies and other parade participants are only asked to each bring two (or more) cans of food to benefit the Flint Street Food Bank.
Need help getting dead and ready? Makeup artists will be available in the Basin Park before the parade begins to assist the dearly departed with their new look. Brains and fake blood not your thing? Zombie hunters are also needed to help organize the horde. Or cruise the loop in your ghastly "grim ride", build a freaky Halloween float, or perform a scary street act!
Visit EurekaZombies.com for more info!
- Saturday, October 28 at 8 PM - 2 AM
- Oct 28 at 8 PM to Oct 29 at 2 AM
- Upstairs at the Grotto, 39 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
3rd Annual Halloween Party! After the Zombie Crawl come back to Upstairs at Grotto and we will party the night away with DJ Testube. $10 at the door. Be prepared for a thrilling night! Look HERE for more INFO